affirmation of the week: every step i take brings me closer to my highest potential ! ꨄ︎

Friday, August 14, 2026

crystals and incense haul!

episode 04: crystals and incense haul

hello my beautiful angels! ִֶָ🪽་༘
welcome to another post which you hopefully enjoy to read! a few days a ago i ordered different crystals and incense. an hour ago my package arrived and I immediately thought about sharing everything on here! I personally love seeing hauls so that's why I wanted to try it out! I don't even know if anyone is interested in such a haul but here we gooo ! ꪆৎ

crystals
let's start with all the crystals I bought! here I tried to take a picture of every crystal but yeah they are not the greatest.. however just let me make a short list of everything: rose quartz tumble, rose quartz raw, rose quartz tower, rainbow obsidian tumble, tigers eye tumble, hematoid tumble, clear quartz raw and a small selenite bowl

as you can clearly see and read I do love rose quartz and yes it might be absolutely basic but I still love it- even currently wearing a rose quartz bracelet! before using any of these or placing it on my "altar" with all my other crystals I'm going to cleanse them- I probably sound insane don't I?  but I'm absolutely happy with them + they look very good and pretty! also I got a crystal cage as a gift, could be useful one day (ᵕ—ᴗ—)


incense
the last part is about the incenses! recently I really enjoy myself using different ones, that's why I also bought a few new ones it didn't try out yet! for a better overview I'm making a short list of everything: positive vibes incense, jasmine incense, vanilla incense, patchouli incense
right now I'm trying out the positive vibes incense and it's greattttt!! I feel pretty good and the smell is also really nice- pretty light but not to light??
can't wait to try out all the other ones (๑>◡<๑)




that's everything I bought- hopefully you enjoyed this little haul 
thank you so much for reading !! 𓏲ּ𝄢

with love, celi

8 comments:

  1. omg hai MY UNICORN friend, i love love talkiing about spirtual topics and im a crystal collector myself!! i love ur crystals, especially with rose quartz!! i have angel rose quartz, and a rose quartz bracelet too i always wear <3 AND UR ABSOLUTELY NOT CRAZY, cleansing is a must before putting it on your altar! i enjoyed this smsm i can tell we would be cute moots (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy sweetheart! thank you so much for your comment <3
      omg i definitely need an angel rose quartz too- did you get yours from a local shop?

      Delete
    2. its not too local around my city but its a really big crystal shop in my state thats known !! they have alot of variety <3 and regular angel aura as well which i love

      Delete
    3. ohhh that's nice!! 🧸ྀི

      Delete
  2. omg the incense packaging is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post is so cute! you don't sound insane at all, energy is so real. You should try frankincense! It's a pretty earthy smell and to some it might be strong but it smells so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the recommendation- definitely going to try it out!!

      Delete